Duration: 1 Day
Type: Transport Based
Price: Price Per Person 55.00$
The tour guide will pick you up from the hotel to enjoy an excursion to visit the Step Pyramid of Djoser, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the third Dynasty, (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser.
After that transfer to “Memphis City” which was founded by King Mena, and was the Capital of Old Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3100 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of Ramses II.
Now it is time for exploring one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World “The Pyramids of Giza; Cheops, Chephren and Mycernius”. Then move to see the Great Sphinx, the head of a man with a lion’s body, End the tour with a quick visit to the Valley Temple in the pyramids area.
• Egyptologist licensed tour guide.
• An air-conditioned vehicle during the whole tour.
• Transfers from and to the hotel.
• Entrance fees for the above mentioned sites.
• Any item in the above-mentioned itinerary.
• Entrance fees to special archaeological sites like (Mummies room at the Egyptian Museum- Inside one of the Pyramids — Tutankhamen Tomb at Valley of the Kings).
• Any Item Not Mentioned In the Itinerary.